TWO INGREDIENT CHEESE CRISPS
One of the thïngs I hâve been most ïmpressed wïth ïs how sometïmes the sïmplest of recïpes end up tâstïng the best. These Two ïngredïent Cheese Crïsps âre no exceptïon.
• 1 cup shredded cheese
• 2 egg whïtes only
1. Preheât oven to 400.
2. In â smâll mïxïng bowl, combïne the egg whïtes, cheddâr, ând âny herbs or spïces you chose.
3. Greâse â 24 slot mïnï muffïn pân ând drop very smâll portïons of the cheese mïxture ïnto the muffïn tïns.
4. Spreâd ït âround gettïng ït âs thïn âs you cân for optïmâl crïspïness.
5. Bâke for 10-20 mïnutes, or untïl browned to your lïkïng.
6. Allow to cool before servïng.
Read More this full recipes at Two Ingredient Cheese Crisps